It’s increasingly common for plastic surgery patients to travel across the country to visit the plastic surgeon of their choice. Traveling for plastic surgery can also ensure privacy and anonymity during and after the procedure. The Chicago Aesthetic Surgery Institute’s sterling track record and reputation for providing great results means that we have a number of patients visiting from outside the Chicago area. Our staff is happy to assist you in making the best of your visit should you come to us for plastic surgery.
Patients are traveling across the country and around the world to achieve the best healthcare there is to offer. Most plastic surgical procedures can be done for traveling patients and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. We will inform you of the required pre- and post-operative appointments so you can plan your visit accordingly.
We offer the following information to help you begin planning your visit to the Chicago area.
- Area Attractions
These airlines specialize in travel to the Midwest.
- Visit American Airline’s web site at www.aa.com for reservations.
- Visit the United Airlines web site at www.united.com for reservations.
- Visit Delta’s web site at www.delta.com for reservations.
Chicago has a full range of dining choices from deep dish pizza to unique, elegant cuisine. Here are some of our favorites—call us at (847) 853-9900 if you need additional suggestions.
- Maude’s Liquor Bar. It’s a French restaurant in Fulton Market. The food is fantastic and the ambiance is very cozy, French and chic.
840 West Randolph, Chicago, IL 60622
- Perennial Virant – “New” American – Across from Lincoln Park and near the lake
1800 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
(312) 981 7070
- Jaipur Indian Market – for Exquisite Indian food
847 West Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60607
- Nick’s Fishmarket
10275 W Higgins Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018
- Villagio – Italian Restaurant in the new mall Fashion Outlets of Chicago
5220 Fashion Outlets Way, Rosemont, IL 60018.
There are many hotel choices in our area; please feel free to call us at
(847) 853-9900 if you need additional lodging guidance.
There are a number of ways to spend your free time in Chicago and the greater Chicago area. We mention a few here to get you started; call us at (847) 853-9900 if you have specific interests or need more information.