At Chicago Aesthetic Surgery Institute, the well-being and health of our employees and patients are our top priorities. We are continuously taking measures to provide a safe environment for everyone.
Therefore, there are a few changes when coming into our office:
- Upon arrival to the clinic, call us at 847-853-9900 to let us know that you have arrived and wait in your car.
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask.
- Only patients are allowed in the office at this time.
- All family and friends need to wait in the car, but can be called during the visit if needed.
- A temperature will be checked upon arrival
- A set of screening questions screening for illness will be asked.
- Patients who are coming in for aesthetic treatments should arrive without makeup
Anyone scheduled to come in to Chicago Aesthetic Surgery Institute should read through the following questionnaire. If your answer to any of these questions is “Yes”, please call our office at 847-853-9900. You will be asked to sign the form when you come in to the office.
Have you tested positive for COVID19?
If yes, On what date was your positive test?
If yes, Have you been tested again and received negative results?
Within the last month, have you had any of the following:
Have you been in close contact or care for (within 6 feet) with someone who has any of the above symptoms in the last 14 days?
Have you come into close contact or cared for (within 6 feet) with someone who has a laboratory confirmed COVID19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
Have you traveled in the last 14 days?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must retest negative in order to schedule your appointment. If any of the other questions have been answered yes or an elevated temperature is found, the individual will be directed for COVID-19 testing at a regional location. PCR testing combined with IgM and IgG antibody testing may be required to confirm your infection status and determine further management decisions.
Call your primary healthcare provider for medical advice. Further information can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
Please notify us if you are planning to reschedule your appointment as soon as you’ve made that decision. We are trying to space out our appointments to minimize contact between people. Please do not reply to this email as this mailbox is not regularly monitored. Call the office at (847) 853-9900 if you have any questions. Otherwise we’ll see you soon.